Talk Head Talk Head

This is a fantastic tool to practice lip syching with! I already did one with "dot dot dot", and it was so easy! Thanks guys!

TomFulp responds:

Thank YOU!

Cripple Cannon Cripple Cannon

Funny as hell!

"Yeah it was a stupid idea, foshizzle my nizzle." Loved the end!

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

...

Do NOT BLAM THIS! It is soooo frakin' aewsum! It maks mee tink aboot all of the oldd RPG's of old. I mis thosse kinds of games and wish somune wold maek them all over agian. Think yuo for thias game. Ive played it more than once and that is an acompliskment. Yuo shold make a sequel to this! That would bee so coool! But make sure it has the same gamelpay beacuase I hate it when a sequel to a game comes out and it plays so much differentaly. It is definatally an awesume game and diserves a SEQUEL! PLeeze make one! AlSO, if anyone think this game is crap needs to play more RPG's to reaslize that this is a parody game, not meant to be taken seriousley, thats whut makes it greet! This is a great game and should be known as such!

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

This is great!

Pure awesomeness! Thank you for making me happy!

Cat Astro Phi Cat Astro Phi

AWESOME!!

This game is without a doubt one of the best homage to gameboys ever! Thank you for bringing me back!

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Great game, but...

I keep having troubles with walking around. Sometimes I'll be walking left, and suddenly the character starts walking up, and no matter what I do he won't stop, so I have to refresh the page. This has happened several times. I have gotten some good gameplay in though, and it is a fantastic game. Just try to fix that problem and it will be perfect.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Fantastic!

An incredible game! Great job guys. Don't change a thing! Oh, and by the way, where is the room? I can't seem to find it.