Fame (Explicit) Fame (Explicit)

Full of GOO! Love how it got harder in the middle brosky.

Unearthly Chaos REMAKE Unearthly Chaos REMAKE

I liked it, but the ending felt cut off. Maybe you should remake the end to quickly work its way back down to the drums at the beginning, kind of like, "Holy balls, look how much we can make now, and all we started with were drums." Other than that though it's pretty damn cool. The end was rough sex in my ears btw.

Blunt Remixed Remastered Blunt Remixed Remastered

Wicked cool as always my good man. Remastered version's a lot cleaner, but then again I liked the gritty dirty sound of the earlier version too. They are both awesome versions with subtle differences and it's just enough to make me enjoy them both.

Angels REMAKE Angels REMAKE

This is really good mang! I took off half a star because the wubbing seems like it needs to be a bit harder, but it seriously flows and makes me do a jig, so I gave ya 4.5!

Plastic Dreams, MP Remake Plastic Dreams, MP Remake

Awesome remake man! Takes me back.

LacesLawless responds:

This is just the first. I've started on Fungus Butt and Catherine's Chastity, but encountered lost files and unknown areas throughout, not to mention they're both hard as fuck to EQ anyway you know? So hopefully by the end of this year I'll have remade the entire first album at least, hopefully even the second or third also.

The Morning After Remixed The Morning After Remixed

It sounds so different in this version! Like, it's more zombie like in the beginning, and the ending is way different too! I can't say it's better or worse, it's not a sequel or a prequel. Like "Shock Treatment" to "Rocky Horror", this song is the weird equal, and I like it!

LacesLawless responds:

I'm glad that I at least didn't hurt anything. Though I wondered if the "aaaAAAHHHhhhs" at the beginning were retarded sounding lol. I think it's miles beyond the original, personally. Much cleaner, better EQ and mastering. I'm mega happy with this shit mang :D

Whore EXPLICIT Whore EXPLICIT

Pretty good bro, but the beginning was a little eh. About halfway it picked up and smashed pretty hard. Not one of your best, but still sound like Laces.

LacesLawless responds:

Yeah I think mostly it was the quality. I way over-compressed all 4 of the new ones I've put on here. So I fixed them all last night. Hopefully I can reupload them without having to delete the old ones.

Humans EXPLICIT Humans EXPLICIT

OMFG! This is raw as hell! Sharing the shit outta this bro!

LacesLawless responds:

Hell yes sir. >:D I'm turning up the insanity knob.

Sore Street Romance Sore Street Romance

Makes me wanna watch Hellsing! Love the style!

Samurai Rock-off Samurai Rock-off

And the battle was epic, and went on until the sun set and the world was cast under night's moonlight glow, until, eventually, one had to fall, and the victor bowed his head in respect. Then did a little dance.